lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

Post 1


Hello everybody

My name is Benjamin Osorio, I was born on November 18th 2004, so I guess I’m 14 years old. I am student of North Cross School, where I live in Curacavi, in Chile.

During my week, I go to school since 8:15 o’ clock to 16:30 of clock, except to Friday, in the Friday I go to school since 8:00 o’ clock to 13:15 o’clock. I love playing videogames and watching videos of Youtube, reading comments of people of social networks and riding my bycicle. I hate reading comment of haters, fanboys and the
Resultado de imagen para curacavi“Illuminated” in the social networks.

5 comentarios:

  1. I don`t like this post, this post is long & bored, and is criticizing people who like some things in social networks, I think about things not about people. I hate to people who criticize without self-criticism

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i liked this post because it has the necessary information for people and it is also interesting

    ResponderBorrar
  3. ooo wow you love to ride a bike because I don't like watching videos on youtube but if I like going to school just like your congratulations I like 50% your blog goodbye

    ResponderBorrar
  4. hello osorio,i don,t like this post, because i felt that i lack emotion

    ResponderBorrar