lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2019

Post 5

Hello everybody
Imagen relacionada
I would talk about video games, just talk, let's start.

I started in the world of gaming with a Nintendo DS, specifically the model Nintendo DSi XL, with this console i met some franchises that I like very much with a flashcard called R4.

Apart from having Nintendo Ds having PC, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Switch

One of them it's Mario, emblem of Nintendo, titles as Super Mario 64 DS, New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart DS, etc...

Resultado de imagen para super mario 64 ds






Resultado de imagen para pokemon heartgold screenshots

Another of my favories franchises is Pokemon, my first videogame of this franchise is Pokemon HeartGold for Nintendo DS, later played Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, played Pokemon Black and White and the sequels,Pokemon X and Y for Nintendo 3DS, also played Pokemon Sun and Moon also for Nintendo 3DS, this franchise have a place in my heart.

1 comentario: